Terms & Conditions
- We are not responsible for missing or damaged packages during shipping; we ensure your goods are securely packaged for safe transit, the box is in good condition and the buyer’s name/address written clearly.
- If you are not satisfied with the suggested postal service, please advise us on your preferable postal/courier service.
- We ship our goods via Poste Italiane postal service from a branch in Milan, Italy. Expect some delays as we try to make sure the goods being handled properly.
- Bulbs/rhizomes/bare roots – although every effort is taken to ensure their quality, packaging and method of delivery, please be noted that these are perishable goods; several factors such as temperature and moisture level may affect these items, do store them properly (dry and cool place).
- Seeds – we make sure the seed packs have not reached their expiry dates, however, be informed about the seeds you are purchasing; whether they are suitable for your climate. We cannot be held responsible for the germination failure.
- No refunds available if currency conversion rate changes while your orders are being processed.
- Once payment is made, you are not allowed to add or alter your orders, except in the event of errors done by us or the suppliers.
- We do provide assistance for you to purchase seeds or bulbs that are off season, however, note that it’s your own risk as they may not be ready for planting.